The Child Advocacy Center of Anderson County welcomes community support as we work together to help children heal and recover.
Volunteers with a passion for helping abused children may check out our Volunteer page for ideas of how your talents/skills can help change a child’s life!
Child Advocacy Center Wish List
(Priority items are bulleted):
* Financial contributions/Protectors’ Circle: your donation will help provide program services for the children!
* Paper towels, toilet paper, 8 oz.cups, and spoons. Also, disinfectant wipes, liquid hand soap, trash bags, and cleaning supplies. (Ongoing need!)
* Office supplies: copy paper, file folders, etc.(Ongoing need – we use cases of these!)
* Blank DVDs (-R) to record forensic interviews (we uses hundreds of these!) and DVD sleeves.
* Small new gift items appropriate children ranging in age from preschool to teens who come to center. Must be new.
Other Child Advocacy Center Wishes:
Frames with mats that we can use to frame children’s art for display
Thank you! Your gift will help a child!
December Surprise! This beautiful (and yummy) gingerbread house was given to the Child Advocacy Center by GAL Sherry Mahar, thanking us for the work we do protecting children. We enjoyed sharing this delightful treat with children served at the Center. Thank you Sherry!
Beautiful quilts donated by Judy Valentine of Norris. Thank you Judy!
REPORT CHILD ABUSE!
To report suspected child abuse in the State of Tennessee call:
If you or a family member needs assistance due to abuse, please contact the Child Advocacy Center.
The Child Advocacy Center of Anderson County Tennessee is funded under an agreement with the State of Tennessee. This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.