Got Special Skills? Put them to use and help change a child’s life!
Volunteer Needs: The Child Advocacy Center of Anderson County runs on a shoestring budget. If you can help out in any way, we can always use a hand!
The CAC welcomes volunteers with a passion for helping abused children. Volunteer services may take many forms. Currently, we are looking for volunteers who want to put their skills to a good use as fundraisers! Contact the Director at 865-463-2740, or email email@example.com to find out how you can volunteer as…
- Fundraising Volunteer: Join or assist our fundraising committee to raise funds needed to provide services for the children.
Currently we are looking for volunteers to assist with our Youth Showcase on Nov. 2, 2013. Volunteers will be needed as we prepare for the event and at the event in a variety of capacities. Or, perhaps you have a service that you would be willing to have auctioned off at our Youth Showcase fundraiser during the auction?
- The next 5 K (in planning stages) will have lots of volunteer needs!
- Group/Corporate Volunteer Opportunities – We enjoy having groups join us for a day/part day and would love the opportunity to find a project at the Child Advocacy Center for your Scout troop, school, corporate or church group. Organized groups do not need to attend Volunteer Training nor be 18 years of age. Simply contact the Executive Director at 865-463-2740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss possible group volunteer projects.
Prevention Outreach Volunteer:
- Marketing Volunteer:
- Special Event Volunteer: We will need volunteers for our upcoming Youth Showcase and other events. See above.
- Electronic Marketing Volunteer
- Clerical Support Volunteer: Good at data entry? Answering phones?
- Charitable Giving Volunteer
- In-kind Supplies Coordinator Volunteer
- Building Maintenance Volunteer
REPORT CHILD ABUSE!
To report suspected child abuse in the State of Tennessee call: 1-877-237-0004
If you or a family member needs assistance due to abuse, please contact the Child Advocacy Center.
The Child Advocacy Center of Anderson County Tennessee is funded under an agreement with the State of Tennessee. This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.