UPDATE: Rexnord Employees raised $3,100 to help children receive services at the Child Advocacy Center!
How it began…
Local business, REXNORD Industries LLC, located in the Eagle Bend Industrial Park, has selected the Child Advocacy Center as their charity in 2013!
On May 8, 2013, CAC Executive Director, Margaret Durgin joined REXNORD’s Wanda Moser, Senior HR Generalist, at a workforce meeting attended by more than one hundred employees to thank them and to give more information about Child Advocacy Center services and how their efforts will help the children.
Ms Moser reports that employees are very busy holding bake sales, etc. to meet their goal.
- A rummage sale is planned for Sat. June 1st at the McKamey’s parking lot on HWY 61.
- Car Wash on Sat. June 1st, location to be announced
- Ongoing raffles on different items donated by employees
- Selling baked goods, sausage biscuits, iced tea, etc. in the cafeteria
- and other creative ideas!
Ms Moser states that as a company, REXNORD Industries is committed to supporting and giving back to the community in which the associates work.
Thank you Rexnord Industries!